WE CAN’T DO IT WITHOUT YOU!
Volunteers are the magic that Massif runs on! We are super grateful to those who donate their time and energy to give back to the community, ensuring events like Massif are successful because that makes Nelson’s music scene thrive.
We are looking for dedicated and enthusiastic individuals to join our volunteer team. There are a number of positions for which we are recruiting, all found in the volunteer application.
We hope to provide our volunteers with a unique and unforgettable experience. We have the utmost respect for the skills, time, and passion volunteers bring to the festival.
PERKS TO VOLUNTEERING WITH US
- A weekend pass to Massif
- A volunteer T-shirt to be worn while on shift
- Access to snacks and non-alcoholic beverages while on shift
- Safe Spaces and Naltrexone training
- Opportunity to be a part of a diverse team working together to create an unforgettable Massif weekend
- A kickass feeling knowing you’re out there actively helping support live underrepresented music in your community!
VOLUNTEER COMMITMENT + EXPECTATIONS
- Minimum 8 volunteer hours over the festival weekend
- Volunteers are required to pay a $20 fee refundable upon completion of your volunteer hours. This helps Massif build a dedicated and strong volunteer community and makes Massif stronger every year.
- Represent the core values of Massif
- Attend Safe Spaces and Naltrexone training sessions
- Arrive early for your shift and check in and out at the ticket table
- Make it your thing to ensure every festival-goer has the most amazing Massif experience
- Be clean and sober while on shift
- Treat all volunteers, performers, staff, and the public with the utmost respect
- Report any unsafe or uncomfortable situations to your team leader
Submitting a volunteer application does not guarantee you a volunteer position. Only successful candidates will be contacted.