Massif 2021 Postponed to Oct. 22-23

Given the high number of COVID-19 cases in Nelson and the new COVID regulations in BC and in the Interior, we are postponing Massif 2021 until Oct. 22-23.

Our hope is that by late October, COVID cases will have dropped in Nelson and we can have a full-capacity event. (Proof of vaccination will be required, per provincial regulations.)

While we really, really want to hold a live show, people’s health and well-being are the priority. Please take care of yourselves—vax up, mask up and socially distance, and hopefully we’ll be rocking come October!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s